027 244 3004
TAGS

Electrical Shock at an Auckland Countdown

Auckland Countdown worker gets electrical shock

A contractor at the scene said a man who was working at a construction site had "got a shock".

Person critical after workplace 'shock' at Countdown in Auckland CBD

We must always be wary of electricity. Accidents by definition mean that an event was not planned or that any intentional harm was done. Yet it does happen.
You cannot see electricity and quite often the dangers are hidden or not obvious.

Sitesafe have some very good advice regarding the safety of your employees around electricity. I urge you to go have a read.
Practical Electrical Safety Advice from Sitesafe