About Kadec Test & Tag
With a background as both an Electrical Appliance Service person and later in life as a Builder, Mark became aware of the new testing requirements at the same time as OSH (now known as WorkSafe) were changing the requirements and responsibilities in the workplace. Most notably the Health and Safety at Work Act of 2015 and 2016.
Mark holds a current practicing license with the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) License # EAS9984.
In his spare time, Mark is the Scout Group Leader and Scout Leader for children 10-14 years old and is police vetted.
Kadec aims to provide a friendly, flexible professional and affordable Test and Tag service. We undertake all work in accordance with AS/NZS3760, AS/NZS5761 and the Health and Safety at Work Act. We use top of the line testing equipment to provide accountable and auditable results. At Kadec test and tag, we understand that the continuation of your business is priority number one. As such we try to work within your schedule. This can sometimes mean providing our services at prearranged times to suit our client's needs.
Our Testing and Tagging services are :
- Prompt - We aim to respond to requests within 24 hrs.
- Flexible - We will work within your schedule where possible.
- Cost efficient - with easily affordable test and tag prices starting from as low as $3.99 +gst per tag
- Cost per tag rate only - No hourly rate, meaning much lower compliance costs and a more predictable end price for you
- Competitive - No call out fee and no franchise fees mean better pricing.
- Auditable - All testing is electronically stored and un-editable. Tags are automatically printed, not handwritten.
- Free advice offered
- A competitively priced repair service for failed appliances
What past Clients have to say :
Stephen - Stephen Barker Photography
Liam - Wraptrade
Mark was very quick to come see us, he tested & tagged our entire workshop along with all of our power tools. It was a very affordable test and tagging service and I wouldn't look any further than Kadec.
LesleyAnn - Principal Consultant - People in Mind
"We recently engaged the services of Kadec Test & Tag. Mark took great care to work around our business needs and ensure that any disruption was minimal to us.
Mark did what he said he would, when he said he would and gave us helpful information along the way. We are very happy with the services that Kadec Test & Tag provide and highly recommend them to anyone needing to meet their health & safety responsibilities when it comes to test and tagging."
Geoff - TechLeap NZ
Great to have such a thorough job done - Mark is very helpful and generous with his knowledge. Highly recommended.
Tracey - Large national engineering firm
"You have the most competitive prices around. Especially for Auckland"