About Kadec Test & Tag
With a background as both an Electrical Appliance Service person and later in life as a Builder, Mark became aware of the new testing requirements at the same time as OSH (now known as WorkSafe) were changing the requirements and responsibilities in the workplace. Most notably the Health and Safety at Work Act of 2015 and 2016.
Mark holds a current practicing license with the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) License # EAS9984.
In his spare time, Mark is the Group Leader and Cub Leader for children 8-11 years old and is police vetted.
Kadec Test and Tag aims to provide a friendly, flexible yet professional electrical Test and Tag service. We undertake all work in accordance with AS/NZS3760, AS/NZS5761 and the
Health and Safety at Work Act.
We use top of the line testing equipment to provide accountable and auditable results.
At Kadec test & tag, we understand that the continuation of your business is priority number one. As such we try to work within your schedule. This can sometimes mean providing our services at prearranged times to suit our client's needs.
Our Testing and Tagging services are :
- Prompt - We aim to respond to requests within 24 hrs.
- Flexible - We will work within your schedule where possible.
- Cost effective - with testing prices starting from as low as $3.99 +gst per tag for 501 appliances or more.
- Cost per tag rate only - No hourly rate, meaning much lower compliance costs
- Competitive - No call out fee and no franchise fees mean better pricing for you.
- Auditable - All testing is electronically stored and un-editable. Tags are automatically printed, not hand written.
- Free advice offered
- A competitively priced repair service for failed appliances
What past Clients have to say :
Stephen - Stephen Barker Photography
Liam - Wraptrade
LesleyAnn - Principal Consultant - People in Mind
Mark did what he said he would, when he said he would and gave us helpful information along the way. We are very happy with the services that Kadec Test & Tag provide and highly recommend them to anyone needing to meet their health & safety responsibilities when it comes to testing and tagging."
Geoff - TechLeap NZ
Great to have such a thorough job done - Mark is very helpful and generous with his knowledge. Highly recommended.
Tracey - Large national engineering firm
"You have the most competitive prices around. Especially for Auckland"